Constantly improves her qualification, regularly attends international courses and seminars:
– Digital dentistry – what’s real, what’s next? Webinar, Ivoclar vivadent, 2020, Shana, Liechtenstein;
– Digital procedures in fixed and removable prosthetics. Webinar, Ivoclar vivadent, 2020, Shana, Liechtenstein;
– Alpha-Bio Tec international congress for Russia, the CIS, Baltic countries and Turkey, 2014, Antalya, Turkey.
– Soft tissue and bone augmentation – successful solutions to make it minimally invasive. Front area. MEDGRUPE, 2015;
– Innovative use of ZrO2 for implant-supported restorations. What we need to do differently, than before, 2014, Lithuania;
– CE Program, Master cource in aesthetic implant dentistry, School of Dental Medicine Bern, 2014, Switzerland;
– Prosthetic solutions on dental implants, CBCT, BEGO, 2013, Riga, Latvia;
– International VITA-Training for CEREC / InLab users – individualization of the VITA blocs. Advance level, 2013;
– The structured theoretical and practical course at the Academy of Dental Implantology incl. following topics: Implantology basics, Surgery planning and preparation, Surgery, augmentation and hard tissue management, Prosthetics – abutments, esthetics, Prosthetics – Edentolous Jaw, Immediate / late loading, Advanced protocols – soft and hard tissue management, Implantology business aspects, 2012, Riga, Latvia;
– Hands-on workshop Extraction socket treatment concepts, Geistlich Biomaterials, 2012, Riga, Latvia;
– The Straumann dental implant system – Advanced, 2012, Switzerland;
– Sinus lifting. Open and closed techniques. MIS Baltic, 2012, Riga, Latvia.