Modern implantology exists to help a person get a perfect smile, restoring a normal range of teeth after removal, trauma and for aesthetic correction. Irregular bite, dental defects or unwillingness to use outdated dentures are the most common indications for dental implants. We believe that implantation is one of the main areas of dentistry, and we are already actively using progress. Lack of teeth for patients of any age is not a problem!
Advantages of implantation:
- you have the opportunity to restore the tooth without affecting the adjace teeth;
- the implant does not exceed the natural size of the tooth;
- treatment will allow you to forget about the problems with the teeth, in contrast to the installation of dental crowns;
- the load on the adjacent teeth decreases, so the implants last longer;
- we perform operations of any level of complexity, including in the absence of a sufficient amount of bone tissue;
- well-timed implant installation prevents bone atrophy and supports the necessary amount of bone tissue.
How is the implant made?
You can get both traditional dental implantation services and osteopathic medical services in our clinic. The implantation services at Smaida Līnija are provided by certified specialists who have mastered the most advanced implant capabilities and regularly renewing their knowledge at various seminars.
We usually use modern and biocompatible dental implants for dental implantation. It maximizes the effectiveness of the procedure, guarantee excellent results and long service life. If no contraindications are found a classical implantation indicated for treatment which consists of three stages: implant insertion into the bone; abutment installation; installation of a prosthesis or crown. The process can take from 3 to 6 months. At the end of this process we give instructions to the the patient for dental care and subsequent visits.
Traditionally classical technology is used for implantation in dentistry, but in more complex cases bone shaping is used if the patient has contraindications due to prolonged inflammation, prolonged tooth loss, degeneration or loss of bone precedes. This procedure allows you to restore the lost bone tissue so that you can successfully restore the dentition.
Jums ir radušies jebkādi papildus jautājumi par zobu atjaunošanu ar implantācijas palīdzību? Lūdzam sazināties ar mums pa tālruni 28688877, mēs būsim priecīgi atbildēt uz Jūsu jautājumiem un veiksim pierakstu pie speciālista.